| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kerkira in March is quite mild at 12.1 °C (53.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid. Circa 98.4mm (3.9in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:13 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Kerkira March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kerkira, Greece
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kerkira:
- Tirana, Albania - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) N
- Brindisi, Italy - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Grottaglie, Italy - 236.4 kms (146.9 miles) WNW
- Vlore, Albania - 101.5 kms (63 miles) NNW
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 245.9 kms (152.8 miles) WNW
- Lecce, Italy - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) WNW
- Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy - 136.4 kms (84.8 miles) W
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 253.7 kms (157.6 miles) WSW