| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kerkira in January is a little cool at 9.6 °C (49.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.1 °C (41.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in January is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry. Some 131.7mm (5.2in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:24 long and the longest day is 10:05 long with an average length of 9:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Kerkira January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kerkira, Greece
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kerkira:
- Tirana, Albania - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) N
- Brindisi, Italy - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Grottaglie, Italy - 236.4 kms (146.9 miles) WNW
- Vlore, Albania - 101.5 kms (63 miles) NNW
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 245.9 kms (152.8 miles) WNW
- Lecce, Italy - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) WNW
- Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy - 136.4 kms (84.8 miles) W
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 253.7 kms (157.6 miles) WSW