| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kerkira in December is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in December is faintly wet. Around 180mm (7.1in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:21 long and the longest day is 9:32 long with an average length of 9:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Kerkira December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kerkira, Greece
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kerkira:
- Tirana, Albania - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) N
- Brindisi, Italy - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Grottaglie, Italy - 236.4 kms (146.9 miles) WNW
- Vlore, Albania - 101.5 kms (63 miles) NNW
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 245.9 kms (152.8 miles) WNW
- Lecce, Italy - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) WNW
- Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy - 136.4 kms (84.8 miles) W
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 253.7 kms (157.6 miles) WSW